0 answers: i dislocated my elbow last sat & now my hand is getting really swollen, with a bluish tinge. is this normal? i can feel my fingers, but it's difficult to bend my wrist up because my hand is so fat. it's 1:30am in the morning. how serious is th

Hello, : Hello, i don't know if you had your elbow treated or not. I would be concerned that there may be some vascular issue which is preventing fluids from draining from your hand. I do recommend that this be evaluated.
Dr. Robert Gluck
Hand Surgery 40 years experience
If : If this was truly an elbow dislocation, these are serious injuries and need to get evaluated and treated by a specialist. See someone as soon as possible. Best of luck.