can i get a disease from an unethical dentist placing someone elses rotten teeth in my mouth without my consent while i under? i recently stayed at a place that claimed that they help homeless people with shelter. there was a sign up that said that the p

You : You clearly sound very upset about this. I am concerned about the health of your teeth, but am also concerned about your mental health. It is possible for an individual to perpetually think that others are out to harm him or her. Granted, there are dangers in the world but some people are more apt to see things as threatening or dangerous. Have you received mental health care in the past? This would likely benefit you.

Last updated Jan 2, 2020