is there a physician specialty re oral medical problems i am a 69 yr old female in july 2011 my mouth developed soreness inside in front of my lower teeth and felt like coating or a thickening of the mucous lining and the corners on the outside sever

Dr. Michael Wollock
Dentistry 29 years experience
Hendersonville, Oral : Hendersonville, oral medicine specialist is what your looking for. I know that university of north carolina at chapel hill has an entire deptment of oral medicine. It may be worth the drive. Hope this is helpful, michael i. Wollock, dmd, agd fellow dentistry at suburban square 610-649-0313 www.Dentistryatsuburbansquare.Com.
Dr. Neil McLeod
Prosthodontics 49 years experience
Well : Well as we say this is a nice kettle of fish. You have a long history of problems and i think the advice to see an oral pathologist the correct advice from dr. Zweig. It is a shame that all those different remedies have clouded the issue. There are a number of good periodontists who could steer you in the right direction right there in hendersonville, north carolina. Generally speaking our periodontist colleagues have a really good grip on diagnosing these sorts of ailments. You need a good diagnosis. Dr neil mcleod dds dentistry that lasts - quality that counts.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry 45 years experience
Yes. : Yes. The specialty is oral medicine. Their website is http://www.Aaom.Com/. You can search their database for specialists in your area. Are you near any dental schools or major hospitals? They would be most likely to have someone able to help you.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016