U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

What should i do for my little girl's cough and ear ache?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Laura McMullen
Pediatrics 22 years experience
If : If she is having ear pain and you cannot get to her regular doctor, you should consider taking her to an urgent care facility for evaluation. They will be able to examine her ear and lungs for signs of bacterial infection and treat her accordingly. In the mean time, tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen can help with pain. If she is having any difficulty breathing or respiratory distress, then you should take her to the emergency room. Good luck!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.