My blood pressure is 147/103 my heart rate is 107, bad headache on the left side only & heart skipping a beat i am 45 female, do i need to go to hospital

Dr. Joy Jackson
If : If you are still experiencing these symptoms you need to see your doctor right away. If you are unable to get an appointment then you should present to the urgent care. You need to be treated for your high blood pressure and you need an ekg to check for an irregular heart rhythm. Also a cause for your headache needs to be investigated. You may also need blood tests etc. Best of luck.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016