A member asked:

How can i treat acne? i am a 19 years old boy. i have problem with acne, mainly in may back and around my nose. i have a lot of blackheads on my nose and i would like to get rid of it. i have a lot of scars as well on my back due to acne. i would like to

A doctor has provided 1 answer

The : The right treatment depends on the type of acne but there are many effective options. Take a look at my website which breaks down the treatment options for various types of acne in detail. There is also information on Accutane which is used for severe, cystic acne. I hope that helps!

Answered 10/3/2016



Related Questions