U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New Zealand
A 19-year-old female asked:

Hi. i'm a 14 year old female. i have combination skin.i breakout monthly. i have super sensitive and acne prone skin. i have dark spots from pimples on my chin and forehead (from squeezing them! woops) and a lot of blackheads on my nose. how can i get rid

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Dermatologist: Please see an experienced dermatologist for your skin problems, and stay away from black heads, to avoid scarring, acne is a problem but can be treated, needs continuous care, follow up with your dermatologist and patience, good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab commented
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Provided original answer
You can see a dermatologist or your GP doctor if you don't have access to a dermatologist, but managing your case online on this limited platform isn't feasible, you need to be examined after taking good history, your case isn't straight forward
Nov 14, 2015
Last updated May 15, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.