My urine smells like rotten eggs and it is cloudy, what is the problem? this has been going on for quite sometime now.

I : I cannot diagnose the cause for these symptoms. A rotten egg smell is described as being much like the smell of sulphur. You could have an infection. You could have a diet high in food that contain sulfhur (garlic, curry, onions, meat, eggs, cauliflower, etc.) you could even have a metabolic disorder. Because your urine is also cloudy, i recommend that you talk with your doctor about this.
Last updated Oct 14, 2017