what is it? i have a black dot on the bottom of my last mole the one before my wisdom teeth i'm 21 year old female i recently went to the dentist and had x-rays and they said i had no cavities and that everything was good this was a month ago what could b

Dr. Andrew Lutzker
35 years experience Dentistry
I : I would not want to speculate as to what the black spot is without an examination. If this is a new spot that is on your gums and does not go away, then you should definitely go back to your dentist to have it evaluated. I do not understand or agree with your statement regarding x- rays and decay. A spot on the tooth itself could be stain, decay, or from an existing silver filling. This also should be brought to the attention of your dentist.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016