How do i get rid of an unexplained and extremely itchy skin rash? i have tried bathing in lukewarm water and oats, benadryl, and using triamincolone cream, although the cream is left over from an old case of poison ivy and is out of date (i have not spent

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 23 years experience
This : This is a bit tricky to answer without a picture and more clinical information. I doubt it was from the blood draw. This time of year it could be many things including a medication reaction, eczema, a viral exanthem, psoriasis, dry skin from low humidity, and many others. Perhaps a visit to a dermatologist would be helpful for diagnosis and treatment options. I hope that helps a little!
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Rash: Please see your primary care doc. He/she may refer you to a dermatologist. Look into the detergents and cosmetics you use also. Peace and good health.
Last updated Dec 17, 2018