i am experincing pain on right side. from middle of chest through shoulder blade and right arm. a little pain in left arm last night it was pain all in chest and back . i have taken asprin, tylenol , used heating pad to get pain to ease. i have htn, hxo p

Dr. James Bonifield
Radiology 50 years experience
With : With a history of pulmonary embolism and hypertension you need to see your doctor asap. This could be another pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, dissecting aneurysm of the aorta, gall bladder disease, esophageal spasm, etc. Go to your local emergency room.