spotted for a 1 & 1/2 days in dec 2011 & now its jan 4 2012 & no period. my right breast is swollen in the gland and painful what is going on? my lower back hurts i keep getting cramps like i am going to get my period but dont. and now my left breast is s

Dr. Joy Jackson
If : If your period has not come by now, repeat the pregnancy test. On the other hand, your symptoms may be premenstrual. If the pregnancy test is negative and your symptoms are still present please visit your doctor for an evaluation. I hope you feel better soon.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1