Could i be pregnant even though my hpt's have come back negative? my period is 2 weeks late. i have sore and swollen breast. i have been feeling some cramps and a sense of fullness in my lower abdomen. i get nausouse throughout the day. i get frequent hea

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Joy Jackson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

There is a possibility you could have tested too early. I recommend that you buy an early prediction pregnancy test and use first morning urine. This should give you an accurate result. If your period is still absent after another two weeks. You can test again, or present to your doctor for a visit. Good luck.

Answered Oct 28, 2018

5.4k views

Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Agree with Dr. Jackson. You may wish to see your doctor for a blood test for HCG level that may provide a definitive answer. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine

Answered Oct 28, 2018

256 views