A member asked:

I recently had a yeast infection about a month ago, and i don't know if i have another one. it really burns and itches in my vaginal area. i also experience a lot of pain during sexual intercourse. what do i have and how should i treat it?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Christine Hom answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

See your gynecologist or family doctor. Best to have an evaluation and to discuss symptoms of yeast infection, pain during intercourse and any other concerns that may present.

Answered 3/24/2021


Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Please see a Gynecologist Doctor who is an expert in female reproductive organs and will give you a thorough evaluation and recommend treatment.

Answered 4/29/2021



Related Questions