Should i participate in p.e.? i may have swelling of the pineal gland or the brain around the pineal gland is it safe to be participating in p.e.?

Dr. Joy Jackson
I : I wish i had a concrete answer for you. I believe you should be fine to participate in pe, however i must say you should seek clearance from the doctor that told you about this issue. It is always best in cases like this or similar cases to get detailed instructions from your doctor. Don't hesitate to call the office with this concern. I am sure someone will get back to you with the doctor's instructions. Best of luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Atif Haque
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 20 years experience
Probably safe: If it's just a pineal cyst, this should probably be ok. An exception would be for those masses large enough to obstruct spinal fluid flow, sometimes requiring a shunt. As mentioned, check with your neurosurgeon.