Should i participate in p.e.? i may have swelling of the pineal gland or the brain around the pineal gland is it safe to be participating in p.e.?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Joy Jackson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

I wish i had a concrete answer for you. I believe you should be fine to participate in pe, however i must say you should seek clearance from the doctor that told you about this issue. It is always best in cases like this or similar cases to get detailed instructions from your doctor. Don't hesitate to call the office with this concern. I am sure someone will get back to you with the doctor's instructions. Best of luck.

Answered Oct 3, 2016

5.3k views