U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

I had heartburn for 4 days now i have stocham pain chest pain and some time my right arm hurts i take tums and acid controller i am 22 some foods i eat that i don't know is bad for heartburn is paenut butter and yoplait light yogrut its the frist time

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 33 years experience
As : As your pain has been that persistent you should get evaluated medically, especially as your pain did not improve with medications. Do not take any medications like advil, (ibuprofen) smoke, or use alcohol as they can irritate your stomach. But as your pain has lasted this long you need to be seen. If you have severe pain, vomiting, or fever then you must be seen as an emergency.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology 26 years experience
Cardiac: You need to rule out cardiac nature of your pain. See physician as soon as possiable. Consider er.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.