Does arasys actually replace a real workout? i recently started doing regular exercise and eating healthier to lose weight. the doctor keeps telling me it is very important because i have diabetes and high blood pressure. i want to buy an arasys device to

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Arasys : Arasys works by placing electrodes to specific areas of the body, where an electrical impulse is sent directly to the muscle to improve muscle tone, decrease body fat and reduce water retention.There are many benefits such as detoxification, weight loss, improved metabolism and improved body contour (after 12-18 treatments, people may lose 1-2 dress sizes). It is a great option for weight loss, however in order to improve cardiovascular health, getting your heart rate up via a physical workout with cardio and weight lifting is essential. Also, it is important to observe a healthy diet as well. Once arasys gives you the results you want, it will be necessary to have ongoing treatments to maintain and/or have an exercise routine. I recommend working out to improve your cardiovascular health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger
42 years experience
Sorry: Nothing, and i mean nothing can replace exercising 5 days a week for 45 minutes each session. Weight liss of 7-10 lbs should be a primary target if you are overweight.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016