A member asked:

I have "compartment syndrome of thigh muscles" . how do i find a specialist for treating it.also for "greater trochanteric synd injuries involved ankles, knees, hips, with strain to soft tissues of both legs which was followed by upper and lower swellin

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

You will likely see your primary care physician to discuss your specific symptoms. Then, you will be referred to a specialist such as an orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine doctor who can help you and develop a treatment regimen for you. Be prepared to discuss your medications, the onset of the syndrome, how this is affecting your daily life, and your specific symptoms.

Answered Oct 3, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Robert Dorsey answered

Specializes in

Compartment syndrome in my opinion as a general surgeon is a surgical emergency. Seek help immediately.

Answered Jul 7, 2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor