Is it normal for urine to smell like hard boiled eggs and it is a darker yellow? what should i do? i am a 18 year old girl. my weight is 115lbs and my height is 5`2. i don`t know much about my medical history i know my uncles and aunt have heart condition

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
It : It is not normal for your urine to be dark yellow or to have a pungent odor. One of the first signs of dehydration is dark yellow urine. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water (not soda or juice or coffee) and rehydrate your body. If you continue to have yellow urine, even if you have been drinking plenty of water, then you may need to see a doctor. Note if you feel any pains in your lower abdomen as well. Keep your parents aprised of all medical concerns.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Cardiology 16 years experience
Not normal: New changes like foul smell to urine and darker cloudy color could be due to a bladder infection or because of something you ate/or drank. If you also have symptoms like needing to urinate more often or burning discomfort when you urinate, an infection is likely. See a doctor please.