I think i am having heart problems or mini strokes i am way over weight my blood pressure is border line high and i take cholestrol meds i am exhausted before i begin my day can sleep at the drop of a hat. this week i can not raise my left arm with ou

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Exhaustion, : Exhaustion, lack of energy and weakness, associated with your cardiac history and obesity, can be signs of heart failure. If you are experiencing chest pain, shortness of breath and arm pain, call 911. Do not drive. These are classic signs of heart attack. Timely treatment of heart attack is crucial for optimum treatment and recovery. I recommend you call 911 right away and be taken to the emergency room.
Dr. Robert Ryan
Dentistry 50 years experience
sleep disorder: These are fairly classic symptoms of a sleep disorder...Possible an obstructive sleep apnea. See a physician and he will suggest a sleep study to determine the various aspects of your problem. A CPAP machine or an oral appliance may offer drastic help for you. Don't delay.
Dr. Mark Birnbach
Cosmetic Dentistry 48 years experience
Sleep apnea: Please see your physician and discuss the possibility of sleep apnea. An overnight witnessed sleep study is required to diagnose this life threatening condition. If that is the problem, supplemental oxygen can be provided by a continuous positive airway machine ( cpap) and may save your life.
Dr. Alvin Stein
Pain Management 60 years experience
Reconsider the : Taking of the cholesterol drug as that may be causing all of your symptoms. But if you lose 25 pounds by sincere effort , you will feel better . Get into weight loss program with group and stay with it, .