Severe depression and anxiety. previously prescribed prozac and xanax to cope. no insurance and can't go to my personal doctor. also was diagnosed with breast cancer, sarcoidosis, and adrenal gland disorder... had a complete mastectomy about 5 years ago.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
With : With your medical history, it is prudent to check in with your doctor and get follow up visits regularly. It will be important to find out if your cancer has returned. The treatment regimen you choose is up to you. Your doctor can let you know the different paths you can take if you are to deal with a recurring cancer. Your doctor can recommend treatments that can help your cancer go back into remission, and provide you with resources for coping with the disease such as group therapy and medication to diminish pain. Or you can choose a path that does not involve treatment and work with your doctor to control pain and stress. The stress you feel is understandable. Do see your doctor regularly and especially if you are experiencing loss of appetite and fear. Make an appointment and warm regards.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Free / sliding fee: I don't know what area you are from. But many communities have clinics which are free or sliding fee scale. You can google this for your area.
Last updated Dec 10, 2020