i have to pee constantly, but it's not a uti - what could this be?

Dr. Marvalyn DeCambre
Urology 24 years experience
Diet: First. Make sure you don't have a UTI with a medical professional; certain foods/drinks in the diet or certain dietary habits can promote frequency; constipation, emotional stress and or learned behaviors can promote frequency of urination. Keep a diary of food/drink and frequency of peeing. If you are not getting up at night -watch out for caffeine & other daytime acts/thoughts/behaviors.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Probably benign: Viral cystitis, interstitial cystitis, bladder stone, urethritis or bladder tumor.