under my tongue....inflamed, sore. yesterday, i woke up and the area under my tongue felt a bit weird/slighty sore to the touch (as in if my tongue ro?

Dr. Ronald Achong
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 18 years experience
A few things: You could have bit your tongue, there maybe a salivary gland issue in this area or a growth may be present. I hope you don't have any fractured or sharp teeth that could bruise your tongue. See a dentist for an evaluation.
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry 58 years experience
Duct blocked?: It could be a blocked salivary duct, a local reaction to a physical trauma, an allergy or even a viral problem. Have somebody look at it.