A member asked:

I suffer from copd diabetas and angina and now i suffer with cramps in head and neck and legs

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

So sorry: You have my deepest sympathy. I'm sure you often don't feel very well. I hope you're feeling better soon. Is there some question you might have that we could address for you here?

Answered 1/7/2013

5.5k views

Thank
Dr. Sanjay Kumar answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Muscle spasms?: Cramps usually mean that your are having painful spontaneous muscle contractions. Maintain adequate fluid intake and check blood tests for magnesium, ionized calcium & phosphorus. Avoid drinking alcohol. Statins for lowering cholesterol may also cause something similar.

Answered 3/1/2019

5.5k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more