should i supplement my baby's diet with formula?

Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
No: If you are breastfeeding and there are no special circumstances you do not have to use formula to supplement at any time.
Dr. Richard Lipman
Diabetology 55 years experience
Veru individual: Ask your pediatrician, too general. Some babies need supplements, others do not. Here one size does not fit every baby.
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Formula: Breast feed is the best. But sometimes you may need to add formula. If , your production is not sufficient and he seems hungry after breast feeds. If , you have resumed work and need little help , formula feeds can be added in between. So in special circumstances formula may help.