NY

i take dilantin hydroxyzine geodon klonopins cyclobenzaprine morphinesulfate hydrocodone and i have severe anger depression anxiety i need a med that can relax me mentally and physically.tried lithium limictal seroquel problems got worse please help me?

Dr. Mark Reynolds
Suffering: I am very sorry you are in such distress. Hopefully you can speak to your prescribing physician soon regarding you needs. Many of the medications you describe can be helpful for some, but everyone is different and it can take time to find the correct dosage and sometimes the best combination of medications. I hope you are also working with a therapist on non pharmacologic ways to address your pain.
Dr. Ryan Miller
Anesthesiology 19 years experience
Lots of Meds: First of all i empathize with you. However i think you need to see a psychiatrist to review all your medications. Your could be self medicating because i wouldn't know any physician that would prescribe hydrocodone for depression. Klonopin (clonazepam) or Clonazepam actually in the long run causes depression or can make it much worse. You need 1 doctor to work with you. Be honest and then treatment can begin!