best way to improve my ability to memorize things in school(e.g subjects, topics tat was discussed) thanks doctors.. ^^?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Memory practices: I agree with dr. Ali and dr. Sparacino about repetition -- especially with colors and any other thing that brings in more senses (hearing, visual, touch, rhythm, even taste or smell, etc). The more engagement, the more retention. Reviewing lecture notes within 12 hours of the class will allow more to sink in as well. And, getting good sleep between study sessions will help you build retention.
Pathology 44 years experience
Understand: For course content, understand the 'why''s rather than memorizing. For rote work, use the material for some purpose. I can't memorize a random phone number no matter how hard i try, but if it's somebody i like and i dial it a few times, it's easy to remember.