A member asked:

Acth plasma and cortisol blood tests were normal but i have strong addisons symptoms with bronzing.what to do? should i do an acth stimulation test?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Self diagnosis. I trust that you are under the care of an endocrinologist, if not, it would be prudent to consult one and follow his/her advice.

Answered Sep 28, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor