What activities can i do to work out if i have cerebral palsy and low muscle tone?

Dr. George Gantsoudes
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery 18 years experience
Anything you can: You can and should do all that is physically possible to maintain strength and flexibility. I encourage my patients to do whatever resistance training they can. This depends upon how significant the level of CP is. Make sure you work with someone who can create a safe program for you, because you don't want to put yourself in a position where you could get hurt.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.