I'm a 45 year old make weighing 240 lbs. I want to exercise and lose weight. I have hypertension but not high blood pressure yet. Ideas?

Dr. Sandra Pinkham
52 years experience in Holistic Medicine
Eat 6 small meals: If you eat 6 small healthy meals and make the last one a bowl of vegetables and avoid sugar and processed salty food you will loss weight and your blood pressure will return to normal. The exercise will be a help as well. Don't smoke and get a good night sleep. You will feel better. Have breakfast with a good quality protein like an egg and high fiber bread. Have berries and skip juices.
Answered on May 23, 2018
3