I currently need a root canal on my front tooth. what exactly will i go through during the procedure?

Dr. Aaron Smith
Dentistry 23 years experience
You tube . . . .: . . . . Would be a great place to see specifically how it is done. Here it is in a nutshell; you will be anesthetized, you will have a rubber dam placed on the tooth, there will be drilling, there will be cleaning of the inside of the tooth (the pulp), they will fill/seal the canal and then you will have a filling to close up the hole that will be drilled into your tooth. Good luck!
Dr. Bruce Apfelbaum
Dentistry 52 years experience
Easy: In the right dental office, this is one of the easiest root canal treatments to perform. Quick & easy for both you & the dentist. You need to experience it to believe it, in the right place nothing to fret about.
Last updated Sep 22, 2013