A member asked:

My 8 year-old son hit his head while playing outside, and he tells me that he is seeing blue and black in one eye. what is causing it and should he be taken to a doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Kam answered

Specializes in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery

See an opthalmologist asap to r/o intraocular bleeding or retina detachment.

Answered Nov 13, 2012



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor