U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old member asked:

Where can i go to find a hand surgeon?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jason Lichten
Plastic Surgery 24 years experience
Board Certification: Check for a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery or orthoapedics, and possibly certified by the assh. Ask your doctors and friends for recommendations.
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Hand Surgery 26 years experience
Go to ASSH.org: http://www.assh.org/public/pages/handsurgeons.aspx this link will take you to a page where you can find a hand surgeon near you who is board certified in the hand surgery.

Related questions

A 39-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 29-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Sep 7, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.