A member asked:

My legs are excessively aching when playing football and it's not allowing me to run for very long. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Idan Sharon answered

Specializes in Neurology

I would recommend an MRI of the lumbar spine, routine bloodwork, and an EMG test by a neurologist to explain these symptoms.

Answered Jun 10, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor