I passed a bit of blood in my stool had a funny taste in my mouth funny smell swollen stomach pains in my stomach top and bottom can not eat properly and bring like water up i have be like this for a couple of months i am waiting to have a camera i do no

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 23 years experience
See your doctor: Go to see your primary care doctor and have more evaluation. You need some blood work and may need to get some imaging to your abdomen. You may be dehydrated as well and need to get some help. Also, talk to your GI doctor about your symptoms. Good luck.
Dr. Felicia Mata
Cosmetic Dentistry 25 years experience
Doctor visit : I hope you already had seen by an MD by now. You need to be examined the sooner the better.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017