U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old female asked:

I have uneven shoulders, back pain, leg pain, hip pain when walking, standing or sitting for long periods of time what could this be?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Psychiatry 50 years experience
Pain?: U have multiple pain symptoms , is it new ? Have u had any work up?See u physican. For evaluation and treatment.
Dr. Thomas Heston
Family Medicine 30 years experience
Possibly....: Possibly scoliosis, or muscle spasms from bad posture. You might want to look into the alexander technique for some great posture exercises. This is especially important for people who work at the computer a lot. See: http://sgoti.Ws/soka1j or google search.
Last updated Apr 28, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.