Pakistan

help me, i think i may be suffering from warts on the base my right foot under the toes. i believe they are spreading. i workout for an hour daily.?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Relax: It is not the end of the world. The question is are they indeed warts. If you are sure, you can try one of the over the counter medications in the pharmacy. If you are not sure then see a doctor to confirm they are warts. There are many ways to get rid of warts and a podiatrist or dermatologist can help with treatment. Topical meds, laser etc.
Dr. Marybeth Crane
Podiatry 27 years experience
Wart help: Warts are a virus in the skin. Topical sal acid compounds can help. Lysol all your shoes and visit your favorite podiatrist. Many different treatments exist and often you can continue to exercise.

Last updated Apr 3, 2019