U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

Itching, red, spreading rash appeared between my breasts, on cleavage.now i can't go to doc for it, what ovc cream could i find for this, except cortizone (hydrocortisone)?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Nino
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Rash: You could try medicine for fungus infection. This could be candida, yeast infection. Trying the creams women use for yeast infections or athlete's foot creams may help until you can get to see the doctor for a real diagnosis. If you have a yeast infection on the skin, the cortisone may even make it worse. Try to keep the areas cool and dry.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.