Herbal medication to take for sever sinusitis, headache pain that seems to be giving me teeth pain now. as well. is that possible.?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Daniel Sampson answered

Specializes in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Won't hurt: But probably won't help. Sinus disease is notoriously difficult to treat. Be wary, some herbal medications can cause problems with bleeding.

Answered 3/24/2015

5.5k views

Dr. Sandra Pinkham answered

Specializes in

Yes, qualified : See sinus survival by robert ivker. Clove, thyme and oregano oil are excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial herbal supplements. How long have you had this? If you are having a fever and more toxic an antibiotic might work better. Be sure to eat anti-inflammatory food. Avoid sugar, dairy, and wheat. You may need more vit d3.

Answered 9/28/2016

5.5k views

Dr. Scott Greenhalgh answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Yes: If you have a severe sinus infection, that is not something to mess around with. As the pain increases there is a good chance you are also clenching your teeth more. I have seen many patients who thought they had a sinus infection and it turned out to be severe clenching pain. Unless you are improving rapidly, i would visit your md. If your teeth pain intensifies, see a tmj/bite dentist.

Answered 3/24/2015

5.5k views