I am 24 year old female i have bow legs i want to know how to correct it . my shoes rubbed from one side always my legs don''t look good in jeans?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
This is a structural: Problem. It is not one that people generally correct. In terms of issues with shoes, it is possible orthotics which are placed in the shoes can help correct issues of shoes rubbing away, but the positioning of your legs is something that you should is a "normal variant". [assuming there is no pain] this is not something that gets corrected.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience

Last updated Apr 15, 2019