i'm 36y/0, amh=0.4. what is your opinion on coenzymeq10, royal jelly, wheat grass/germ in improving low ovarian reserve? any other supplement suggest

Dr. Michael Fox
34 years experience Fertility Medicine
No good Data: There is no good data for any of the things you have listed. Unfortunately the science indicates that this is merely advanced ovarian aging with loss of eggs and likely loss of the best eggs first. Our ability to reverse this seems very limited. The standard thought is advanced (ivf) treatment offering best chance for pregnancy. Based on testing you likely have endometriosis and exploring this.
Answered on May 6, 2017