The Colony, TX

i have 6 screws and a plate in in my right foot movement is limited and feel deep searing pain when going on tippy toes. normal? appt w/ surgeon on 29

Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 38 years experience
Possible: It depends where the screws are located. Although, if you have a deep seaing pain, one of the screws may be impinging or rubbing up against a nerve. Talk with your surgeon and ask him if this is the case. Don't forget that post op swelling may also cause some of the pain.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Not enough info: When did you have these items placed in your foot? Recently? Long time ago....? Important stuff to know. If recent and pain is that bad, you call the office and tell them that and you see the doctor this week, why should you have to wait till the 29th?