i sometimes i get numb when i go toilet my toes to my kneecap goes conpletly numb?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Eric Lullove
18 years experience Podiatry
Get off the toitlet!: The numbness is from direct pressure on the sciatic nerve when you sit on the toilet too long. Avoid prolonged "office" time in the bathroom. Get in, do your business, and get out.
Answered on Sep 20, 2019
1
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Toilet neuropathy: I think i just made that phrase up but that's what you have. The position you are in when sitting on the toilet, which may be due to the height of the toilet is causing pressure on nerves creating your problem. See, how long it takes for it to kick in and if it happens on all toilets.
Answered on Oct 19, 2012
1