U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bessemer, AL
A 43-year-old female asked:

I have a tiny red blister like rash. what could it be? the itching keeps me awake at night. the rash is on my arms, legs, and stomach.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 23 years experience
Blistering Rash: A blistering rash should be evaluated. Are the lesions blistering on their own or are they being "scratched" an therefor look like blisters. A prominent rash such as this deserves to be looked at. Hope this helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 30, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.