low b12 = 220, deficient vit d=20, low iron. ultrasound found- 8cm x 11cm fibroid, extreme lower back, hip and shoulder pain. is any of this related?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine 73 years experience
Yes: B12 is high, not low. Vitamin d3 is very low and may be the connecting link. It needs to be between 60 and 80 and is now thought to be the commonest vitamin deficiency. Since it has its effect in every cell, it can cause many diagnoses. The fibroid is probably only minor.
Pathology 49 years experience
Vitamin D: Low vitamin D may be affecting your bone health and causing the symptoms. You B12 is borderline low (not High). It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.