i have lots of trouble smiling or crying or showing any kind of facial emotions? what can it be?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Michael Tomeo
37 years experience Dermatology
Psychological : Blunting of normal emotions could be from depression.
Answered on Jan 21, 2014
4
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience Psychiatry
Emotions: I agree with dr. Tomeo that depression is one possible cause of difficulty expressing emotions, but there are others too. Perhaps it would help to see a therapist, and discuss this issue more fully. My guess is you're concerned about it, or you wouldn't be writing about it here. You deserve enough care and concern to understand yourself further. A therapist can hear & assist you.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
2