What kind of doctor do i see for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Peds rheum: A child with juvenile idiopathic arthritis should be under the care of a pediatric rheumatologist.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 49 years experience
Rheumatologist!: Either a rheumatologist or pediatric rheumatologist, of which there are very, very few! all rheumatyologists who are older trained substantially in pediatric rheumatology, because the speciality of rheumatol;ogy did not exist!
Dr. Robert Lowe
Pediatric Rheumatology 18 years experience
Get proper treatment: Be sure to see a board certified pediatric rheumatologist.General pediatricians and family medicine docs are not familiar or comfortable with using weekly low dose Methotrexate and TNF inhibitors that are needed to control 99% of kids with correctly diagnosed JIA/JRA.It's worth traveling some distance to see a pediatric rheumatologist since most adult rheumatologists do not treat it as effectively
Asking for someone ?: At a listed age of 52 you would see an adult rheumatologist. If you are asking for some kid, they would need to see a pediatric rheumatologist.