Elmsford, NY

I had a abortion a month ago i am pregnant again am i going to have a miscarriage if i keep the baby? i didn't even get my period after the abortion

Dr. Cyma Khalily
OH MY: I really have concerns for you. You have to think about what you are doing and what you want in your life. You have to use birth control all of the time to make sure you do not get pregnant. At this point, make sure that you are in the care of a ob/gyn for your prenatal care and do not use caffeine, alcohol, drugs, or nicotine. You may need therapy and work on yourself and your relationships.

Last updated Oct 23, 2017