How long do i have to wait to conceive after a c-section and still birth?

Dr. Felecia Dawson
6-8 weeks: Your body should technically be healed from the surgery in 6-8 weeks. Make sure you have emotionally and spiritually healed from your loss, which usually takes longer. Some research shows that spacing your pregnancies out to 2-3 years is better for the mother and child. That may not be practical in situations of loss or older prospective moms.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine 43 years experience
Several answers: We usually think it takes about 6 weeks to complete the postpartum time to normal. So, then you could try again. Some studies suggest that waiting a year may improve the pregnancy outcome but if you are older, then your fertility is lower. I have just given you a range of 6 wks to 1 year. I suggest a discussion with your physician to decide what time works best for you. Sorry about loss :(.