pain in lowerd left back and side pelvic pain on left side but just started on a scale of1 to 10 pain is an 2 sometime i feel leg pain also left side feet to 33 don't have kids worry it might be cancer?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
34 years experience Pain Management
Unlikely: It is more likely a neuropathy - ie a nerve being pinched in your low back.Common causes are a disc bulge or herniation, but even more often it is due to dysfunction of a vertebra which could easily be fixed by osteopathic manipulation.A good history & phys, incl hands-on osteopathic exam should help determine the cause &, manipulation could fix certain problems immediately.
Answered on Apr 4, 2015
6
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
If it makes you feel: Any better cancer would not be my first or second guess based on the limited info you provided. Put yourself at ease, make an appt to see your doc for a complete exam. Cancer would not be my third guess either. The smart thing is that you are seeking treatment before pain increases, but seek it in person.
Answered on Sep 10, 2014
2